Tales of Hoffmann

from norwich to mysore....

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Saturday in Mysore (pt 2)


Here 's a picture of Swaasthya Ayurvedic restort I visited yesterday, its a way out of Mysore and the journey there was pretty hair-raising as the cab driver did the ususal dodging, weaving and bobbing around. On a motorway. My heart was in my mouth but as my travelling companion Mary Josaid, "you just gotta let it go!" So I did.

Today has been a non-eventful day, breakfast at Tina's which was nice and then lunch at Greenleaf which was ok... I'm aware that the meal has become an event in itself, lurching from one dinery (is that a word?) to another.
i'm still homesick, got that real 'there's no place like home' and I want to be there feeling.. Miss the kids and am thinking, did I really need to come all this way to find that out? Missing other things too, or rather other people, but that's another story.... :P

So a nothing entry today, an early night as practice kicks off at 5am and in the spirit of Mat Wars, I want to get that spot at the back. Use the Force Wisely Luke...

all for now.
Ax

1 Comments:

Blogger Soapwalla Chef said...

what's the name of the ayurvedic resort you went to?

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home