Rain rain go away

No picture yesterday or today, oh ok here is one this is the house where I'm currently living... it is a nice flat, on the first floor, big and airy but I'm really homesick today and missing the comforts of home, my own bed, a hot bath, the smell of my little boy's hair in the morning, the sound of the wood pidgeons outside my window. Enough already!
Today I have mainly been having body work. Early practice with two chicks around mine - standing poses only... Then breakfast then Rolfing, which was bloody hard work, I nearly cried and wanted to hit the Rolfer several times.. It was deep work. Really 'under the skin' as it were.
Then whizzed off an impromptu arrangement to an Ayervedic resort with Mary Jo, we both got slathered in smelly, greasy Ayurvedic oil, pounded around on a wooden slab, then encased in a wooden steam coffin, and then slammed in the shower with soapnut greasy stuff to clean all the other greasy stuff off.. Anyway, after that I felt pretty good. A stroll around the grounds of the resort, really quiet and beautiful - I will post the link tomorrow. On a gloomier note I have lost the venue I've been teaching in at home (Gallery 11) apparently the manager wants to move into more 'corporate' activities. If anyone can think of a good venue for two ashtanga classes please let me know asap :)
Feeling very tired today, at the internet caff with about 5 people and their apple mac's hope they breed and I can take a little baby mac home with me. Home. Another two weeks, I'm out of love with Mysore today. And it's raining. A lot.

6 Comments:
Hey Doc,
Is Tina's open on Saturday?
If so I'll see you there....
around 9?
CK
C . K Tinas open I do believe so see you there about 9am?
hope your day has been good, interesting entry!
DR D
Hi~
I am planning on being in Mysore in January to practice as well.
I am interested in the place you are staying at...could you email me the rates and contact info? Also, who is your Rolfer?? Thank You SO much!
I love reading your blog by the way~
Tracy
oops...my email is
alotusgirl@comcast.net
thank you!!
thanks for all those comments yogabird yes it must have been hard for you in norwich, away from your friends and family. Actually my best friend is coming on 30th June and I leave on 1st July so... alotus girl I will email you the apartment details but you can find apartments very easily through SHiva... that's what I did. Rolfer is Ken and when you get to mysore you will find him, I can't give his number out but you will get in contact with him..
big kisses all round
DR D
thats so much! I will look forward to your email!!
many blessings~~~
namaste
Post a Comment
<< Home