Tales of Hoffmann

from norwich to mysore....

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Mysore Weekend.... pt 1 (pic for mark!)

The picture is from this amazing video on google, just type in 'bendy lady' you'll get it. (Disclaimer. A month in Mysore does not produce this level of bending but it can help)!

Saturday... Been a quiet day no practice and breakfast today at The Southern Star, a big buffet affair but on balance I like eating better at the small places, also the coffee stank... :(

Massage this afternoon with Kumar was great, very oily and deep, emerged looking like a slightly dazed chip....

Not much to report today, or rather I haven't got any thoughts worth blogging but there is always tomorrow... I've had a good chat with C my best mate and it was great to hear her voice and read her words of wisdom as we've been e'ing every day (sometimes twice!. I am going back to apartment now to watch a film. The Apartment! A great film.... Fellow Billy Wilder fans can leave me the names of their fave BW pix

All for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home