Tales of Hoffmann

from norwich to mysore....

Monday, June 19, 2006

Lazerus the Ipod


Addendum


And on the 19th day the Ipod did rise up of its own accord and was healed. Truly, by only a slight smiting of the pod by hand, its previously knackered hard-drive did make some surly grunts and hitherto was reinstated... Maybe it was the prospect of being sent to the Apple shop in Bangalore...

Whatever - It's a miracle. and joy was unconfined :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kali Om said...

Dr. D.
I'm keen to shop w/ you and, if possible, borrow a book.
But I'm on *holiday*.
However the phone is not defiled:
9945399506
CK

3:36 PM  
Blogger Dr Disco said...

HI CK I'm keen too.. don't have a fone at the moment can we make a 'date' and meet somehwere?
or you can meet at anu's tonight between6-6.30?
Ax

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home