Sunday
Remember that 'Sunday feeling'? you haven't done your homework (chapter not quite finished, bad lady!) you need to wash AND iron your school uniform (all my yoga clothes are dirty, bad bad lady!) and there's that grey, almost raining, soggy atmosphere which makes even going for a walk an unappealing prospect. Welcome to my Sunday in Mysore...
Actually it's not that bad. I've eaten a Green Hotel breakfast and picked up yet more handmade business cards, entered 'editing hell' for few hours (I've written about 7000 words of which about 4 are vaguely submittable)... eaten lunch at Anu's (again!) and am now frittering away another few hours before bed (early class tomororw)
England are playing and all the brit yogi's are off t watch the match, I'm ashamed to say I'm heading back to my flat and to finish watching The Apartment...
There's a documentary crew from New york filming tomorrow, I just pray that back row skiving is possible and that I don't disgrace myself yoga-wise
Ms Kubelik....x

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home