Tales of Hoffmann

from norwich to mysore....

Friday, June 30, 2006

99% Gossip 1% Spirituality?

Is how the latest must-have Mysore T-shirt might read.. or how about "Tomorrow, Pasasana?
Only kidding.....


So, my time has come and this is my last Mysore entry coming live to you from the Roof Top at Anu's.. some thoughts, musings, reflections on Mysore - As it Is.

It's a place of much excitement, to start. You come, you see the animals in the road, fine tune your rickshaw-negotation skills, learn the ins and outs of 'mat etiquette' at the Shala, learn how to tune out from the constant cacophany of noise, requests for 'country coin' and 'your name?" after a while it all becomes a rather pleasant haze... So after the excitement and the Rolfing, comes the stultifying boredom, or rather just the realisation that, as the saying goes, "wherever you go, there you are".. I've had a few moments where I've been so desperate to come home that I've considered changing my ticket, but hey! i've only been here a month, its nothing...

I'm headed up to Bangalore for a night in a hotel (mm mmm) and then catching my flight at 6.30, I've been upgraded again, which is fabulous means I get a slightly larger seat than average and i think that's about it!


Not much more to say other than it's Goodnight from Me (and it's Goodnight from Him) a reference that only us Brit's will get I'm afraid :)


Home sweet home next stop and the sun is shining! Yes!

The Doctor, signing off from Mysore....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home