2006

Right, I'm going to keep a journal. If I can't think of anything to say I will post a picture.... So here is the first entry of 2006. I spent a quiet night in with Paul, who I won't say too much about right now only that we've been having a rough time of it recently, he's moved in and its turned me upside down and brought all my 'stuff' to the fore... (this picture was taken when paul and I went to the Big CHill festival last year, ah!)
But I was glad he'd moved all his stuff in last night as he rigged up his big speakers to the DVD and we watched Touching the Void in glorious surround sound.. Great film unbelievable true story of two climbers who climbed this huge peak in the Andes, one of them fell, broke his leg and slid down a crevace, only to climb out and make it (only just) down the mountain again, having been given up for dead
I'm going to keep this diary to record my PHD Progress. I'm now at the registration stage and have nearly completed my proposal. I'll post it up once its got the ok
London in a few weeks to do my first public presentation on it. Yikes!
Bye for now

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home